Saturday, August 6, 2011

Obsession of the Week

Ohhhh I want these right now so much:) Steve Madden Troopa boots:)
Spotted these while shopping with my mom in Chandler. I am loving them...but not the pricetag! $100 bucks for these bad boys! Hopefully they go on sale sometime soon.

I made it safely back to Utah as it greeted me with tons of road construction and about a dozen mini vans with those weird family stickers on the back. I guess not much has changed since I left. I am excited to be back with my husband...FINALLY! The longest five months of my life! I am still looking for a hygiene job but have a working interview this Tuesday.. keeping my fingers crossed. Scott is getting ready to start up school again and looking for internships. If anyone knows someone in hospital administration...HOLLA!

I am going to try and be better about updating since I took a very long break:)

1 comment: