Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thursday thoughts...


(via mmmegan)

“I love you” also means...

“I love you more than anyone else loves you, or has loved you, or will love you,” and also...

“I love you in a way... that way that I love no one else, and never have loved anyone else,

and never will love anyone else.”

He knew that it is, by love’s definition, impossible to love two people

when you're thinking about how much you miss me, and i'm completely fine,

remember how i felt,

and remind yourself this is what you wanted.

because with every day coming and going,

i'm learning how to be okay without you.

and i can't wait for the day when i get to look at you

and

feel absolutely nothing.

cheers to never looking back!!

4 comments:

  1. um girl im in love with this. THREE CHEERS!! looove you linds! GLAD YOU'RE BACKKKK!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. came to your blog through emily mcbride's via quinn garner's. your blog is terribly cute, and so are you. i've enjoyed looking through it on my boring day at work.
    cheers,
    becca

    ReplyDelete